- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.YsVbCxL0.dpuf Journey to Becoming a Web Developer: Rails and Ruby Assessment

Monday, November 4, 2013

Rails and Ruby Assessment

Hello all.  Today I continued working on my Ruby assessment. It is absolutely nowhere near perfect, but I'm happy with my progress. I also started Code School's Rails for Zombies. Code School tutorials bore me a little. I prefer Treehouse, but I did finish it. I am now moving on to Michael Hartl's tutorial. I started this tutorial months ago, but never finished it. It will be good to look over it again. It has a lot of useful information in it and for me it was pretty easy to understand.  Tomorrow I will do more of Michael Hartl's tut and most likely I'll be done with my ruby assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment