- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.YsVbCxL0.dpuf Journey to Becoming a Web Developer: Optimism

Monday, November 11, 2013

Optimism

The article on optimism was very insightful. I was already beginning to include some of what he was saying into my own thinking. I know that programming can be very frustrating and having negative thoughts that can hinder one's success. I can see how taking criticism personally and seeing failure as something we can't overcome can cause stress and depression. I have experienced this in the past. I also feel that comparing ourselves to others can also cause some of these negative feelings. Negativity though just bring on more negative thoughts and experiences, so during this program I plan to see the positive even when things may look a little bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment