- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.YsVbCxL0.dpuf Journey to Becoming a Web Developer: First day of classes

Sunday, November 10, 2013

First day of classes

So tomorrow is the first day class at the Flatiron School. I'm really excited and also nervous. I just hope that I can keep up with the class and be a productive group member when the time for group work arrives. I know that my introversion can hold me back at times. I'm going to make an effort to not let that stand in my way. Over the weekend Ruby became a little clearer to me for some reason. I'm really happy that I'm finally beginning to see how everything comes together. Ashley and Blake seem like wonderful teachers so I'm looking forward to the next 5 months. I think great things are in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment