- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.YsVbCxL0.dpuf Journey to Becoming a Web Developer: Faith

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Faith

I found the article really interesting. I enjoy being at the Flatiron School, but I sometimes find myself frustrated because I am struggling a bit. I compare myself to my classmates who are all doing so well and who came from such accomplished backgrounds that  I  sometimes feel like I'm not supposed to be here. Of course I know better but those thoughts do cross my mind. The article gives me hope that I will one day become a good programmer. Just because I may not be a great programmer right now doesn't mean I will never be. I just need to have faith and to continue to stick with. It's ok to fail because many have, but continued on to become good developers. The article also mentions knowing what it is you want to code. I'm excited about that because I've never really thought about what type of programs I would like to build. Maybe thinking about things like that will make this process easier for me. I will try anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment