- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.YsVbCxL0.dpuf Journey to Becoming a Web Developer: Ruby

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ruby

I'm trying to get a better grasp of Ruby so along with reading Zed Shaw's book I've been doing the lessons on RubyMonk.com. RubyMonk is a pretty good site for learning Ruby, so I'd recommend it. I'm still not the best I Ruby, but I've definitely gotten better. Practice makes perfect. I still haven't solved my Michael Hartl's tutorial issue. Sunday I plan on going to hacker Meetup, so I hope I can get help there. I really can't wait to get back into the tutorial. Once I finish it I want to work on my own Rails site. Not sure what it will be as yet.  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment